MARVEL Future Fight
Play alone or battle friends with your Marvel team
MARVEL Future Fight brings together some of the most popular characteristic from around the Marvel universe into an exciting 3-D video game. Players are first greeted by Nick Fury, the mastermind behind the Avengers who has traveled from the future to bring together the heroes and the bad guys to help to save the worlds they all know.
Players may only access certain characters at first, including Iron Man, Captain America, and Black Widow. As they proceed through the different levels of the game, however, more options become available to them. Eventually, there are more than 20 characters that may be used in the game. Among the many famous names who appear are the Guardians of the Galaxy, as well as villains like Thanos, Venom, and Kingpin.
Users will find playing MARVEL Future Fight to be an enjoyable experience. The combination of the virtual joystick and buttons make controlling the characters easy. Among the special powers that are controlled by the buttons are throwing Captain America's shield and summoning Thor's powerful lightning. Altogether there are plenty of special powers and actions to play with because each characters possesses at least four.
MARVEL Future Fight is the perfect action game for those who may only have a few minutes each time they play because each individual mission is rather short. The average time it takes to complete one mission is less than five minutes. For those who enjoy connecting with other gamers, the app offers a PvP mode wherein the user can player against others online. The impressive graphics and high production quality also add to the player's experience.
- Stunning graphics
- Excellent production quality
- Easy to control
- Recent updates include several requests for money.
1. Marvel NOW! characters are coming to MARVEL Future Fight: HAWKEYE (KATE BISHOP), IRONHEART, and MEDUSA.
2. 5 New Uniforms available, including uniforms for YELLOWJACKET, CAPTAIN AMERICA, RED HULK, SQUIRREL GIRL, and AMADEUS CHO!
3. Improved functionality for users when enhancing ISO-8 and changing gear “options”.
4. A Uniform Upgrading system is now available!
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.